This bite sized book is part of a series and is a concise and illustrated guide to offer simple and straightforward tips and advice to help you to feel achieve better physical and mental health during the winter season.
This bite-sized book has been designed to give you a useful overview of winter wellbeing and to help you achieve the following:
- Take personal responsibility for your wellbeing
- Keep active and embrace the change of season
- Sustain a balanced and healthy lifestyle
- Look after your mental health and feel happier
- Be kind and care for other people