This bite sized book is part of a series and is a concise and illustrated guide to offer simple and straightforward tips and advice to help you to look after you mental health and feel happier and more aware of what you can do to feel better about life.
This bite-sized book has been designed to give you a useful overview of mental health and achieve the following:
- Raise awareness of your mental health
- Recognise the importance of getting support if needed
- Be proactive about looking after yourself
- Take on board healthy coping mechanisms
- Support others who may need your help