This bite sized book is part of a series and is a concise and illustrated guide to offer simple and straightforward tips and advice to help you to be more creative and better at solving problems and innovating.
This bite-sized book has been designed to give you a useful overview of how to be creative and help you to achieve the following:
- Define what it means to be creative
- Understand the benefits of creativity
- Develop the confidence to generate new ideas
- Use creativity to solve problems
- Apply fresh thinking to successfully innovate
There are no reviews yet.