This bite sized book is part of a series and is a concise and illustrated guide to offer simple and straightforward tips and advice to help you to understand and manage the menopause.
This bite-sized book has been designed to offer a useful overview for everyone about the menopause. It has been designed to create clarity and candour around this natural biological process and help achieve the following:
- Raise awareness about the menopause and why it happens
- Understand the impact that it has on mental health
- Appreciate the benefits of the menopause
- Identify the symptoms and how to manage them
- Explore the options for managing the menopause
- Embrace the menopause as a natural part of life